at Dromoland Castle
This charming quadrangle of 28 guest rooms was built in 1736 by Sir Edward O'Brien and is almost a century older than the rest of the 5 star hotels in Ireland. Our luxurious castle accommodation in Ireland offers guests a full castle experience ideal for luxury midweek or weekend breaks in Ireland, featuring a cottage-style decor which is based on 18th Century botanical drawings complementing the sumptuous upholstery designed by the French Fabric House Pierre Frey. Sit back and relax in comfort and style in one of the finestluxury hotels Ireland has.
- Approximate room size is 82.3 m2 with a maximum capacity of 2 people with Twin or King Accommodation
- Dromoland Castle's Signature Soft Slippers and Bathrobes
- Interactive Television with Music and Movies on demand
- Broadband internet access for Laptop use
- Trouser Press, Hairdryer, Iron/Ironing Board, Personal Safe, American Socket Converters