At Dromoland Castle
We look forward to welcoming your pet to Dromoland Castle, we have a number of Dog Friendly rooms at the property. Please speak to our reservation team and we will be delighted to secure appropriate accommodation.
A Doggy Bed, towels, Water bowl, door mat, poop scoop bags and water. Please bring your own dog food or alternatively we can arrange to secure this in advance of your arrival (48hours notice please).
For the safety of our guests, please note the following:
- Restricted breeds (see list below), are not permitted.
- Dogs (not including service dogs) are not allowed in public areas, except when accessing their owner's room.
- Dogs (including service dogs) are not permitted in any of the Castles Food and Beverage outlets.
- Due to potential noise issues, Dogs may not be be left unattended for any period of time in guest rooms, if you need assistance to secure a dog sitter, please contact reservations in advance of your arrival and we will be happy to assist.
- All pets should be disease-free with all standard IRL vaccinations.
- For the safety and health of guests and staff, dogs must always be on a leash while outside your room and throughout the resort.
- Please be considerate and immediately clean up after your dog throughout the resort. Removal of waste is mandatory.
- The safety and health of your dog is your responsibility. You are responsible for your dog's behaviour and for any damage caused by your dog.
- Dromoland Castle assumes no liability for your dog.
- A cleaning and deodorising charge will be applied if your dog soils your room.
Please do not walk your dogs in the area surrounding the Temple of Mercury to the front of the hotel as this is our Falconry site and will interfere with the birds of prey during lessons and demonstrations.
We charge €40 per dog per night to stay in the Hotel.