At Dromoland Castle
Bright, spacious, and luxurious, our Queen Anne Rooms blend five-star sophistication with castle heritage. Recently renovated, these spacious rooms feature soothing colour schemes, bespoke wool carpets, sumptuous fabrics, state-of-the-art technology and glamorous bathrooms. Designed for indulgence and relaxation, you’ll feel right at home.
- From 30 sq mt with a maximum
capacity of 2 people with Twin or King accommodation
- Dromoland Castle's signature soft slippers and bathrobes
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Interactive television with music and movies on demand
- Complimentary wireless and cabled internet
- Turndown service each evening
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Iron and Ironing board
- Personal safe
- American socket (110V)
- VOYA luxury bathroom amenities
"The Queen Anne Courtyard was built in 1736 by Sir Edward O’Brien and each of these elegant rooms has recently enjoyed a superb make-over."