An authentic taste of Ireland.
We’ve always excelled at the finer things in life. That’s why dining at Dromoland Castle is such a pleasure.
Renowned for our award-winning cuisine, Executive Head Chef David McCann has been impressing guests for over 20 years with his elegant and delicious cooking. Scouring the countryside for the finest artisan producers and growers, his menus are a role call of Ireland’s very best ingredients.
Setting the standard for dining, David blends classical training with a flair for the contemporary, delivering flawless food no matter your mood.
Dress up and dine in luxury in the Earl of Thomond , our landmark restaurant where fabulous food and silver service combine. Choose a bottle of something special from our extensive wine cellar. Linger in The Gallery over Clare crab claws and chardonnay. Snag a fireside sofa for an Afternoon Tea extravaganza. Refuel in The Fig Tree Restaurant with a relaxed steak and salad at The Country Club. Row out onto the lake with a champagne picnic. (Or sneak away to your bedroom for a private dinner à deux!)
No matter how you dine, when you dine, or where you dine, creative Irish cuisine – underpinned by impeccable service – is at the heart of everything we do at Dromoland Castle. This is Irish country living at its very best.
At Dromoland Castle our menus feature the finest seasonal and local produce.
We’re proud to work with the best of Irish ingredients and suppliers, including:
- Burren Smokehouse, Lisdoonvarna, Co. Clare
- Garrihy Sea Foods, Doolin, Co Clare
- Kelly's Galway Bay Oysters, Clarinbridge
- Star Sea Foods, Kenmare, Co Kerry
- Wild Irish Seaweed, Co Clare
- St Tola Goats Cheese, Ennistymon, Co Clare
- Cratloe Hills Cheese, Cratloe, Co Clare
- Glenilen Farm, Drimoleague, Co Cork
- Strand Foods, Co Limerick
- Thalli Foods, Lisdoonvarna, Co Clare
- Italicatessan, NewtownmountKennedy, Co Wicklow
- Total Produce, Co Kerry
- Newmarket-on-Fergus Family Butchers, Co Clare
- Con Woods, Herbs & Salad, Newmarket-on-Fergus Co Clare
- Gourmet Game, Scariff, Co Clare
- Meere’s Pork Products, Quin, Co Clare
- McGough's Charcuterie, Connemara, Co Galway
- Loughnanes, Co Galway
- Melody Farm Pastured Free-Range Eggs, Bunratty, Co Clare
- G's Jam, Co Laois
- Redmond Fine Foods, Co Dublin
- Pallas Foods, Co Limerick
- Larousse Foods, Co Dublin
- Odaios Foods, Co Dublin
Book now & get our Best Rate!
Dine & Dream
From the moment you drive through the Estate and see the castle at the end of the beautiful sweeping drive, you can be guaranteed a very special stay. Enjoy the Luxury surroundings of Dromoland Castle Hotel.
Indulge & Delight
Celebrate with the one you love and let us take care of the details. Our Indulge and Delight Package makes sure that your visit to us is a memorable one.
Why not join us in this magical castle and let us help you celebrate your special occasion whether it be a birthday or anniversary.
Acres of Happiness
Stay at Dromoland Castle for two nights and enjoy a complimentary dinner on one evening during your stay. While at the Castle explore the 450 acres of our countryside estate, with its woodland walks, walled gardens and country pursuits.