An authentic taste of Ireland.
We’ve always excelled at the finer things in life. That’s why dining at Dromoland Castle is such a pleasure.
Renowned for our award-winning cuisine, Executive Head Chef David McCann has been impressing guests for over 20 years with his elegant and delicious cooking. Scouring the countryside for the finest artisan producers and growers, his menus are a role call of Ireland’s very best ingredients.
Setting the standard for dining, David blends classical training with a flair for the contemporary, delivering flawless food no matter your mood.
Dress up and dine in luxury in the Earl of Thomond , our landmark restaurant where fabulous food and silver service combine. Choose a bottle of something special from our extensive wine cellar. Linger in The Gallery over Clare crab claws and chardonnay. Snag a fireside sofa for an Afternoon Tea extravaganza. Refuel in The Fig Tree Restaurant with a relaxed steak and salad at The Country Club. Row out onto the lake with a champagne picnic. (Or sneak away to your bedroom for a private dinner à deux!)
No matter how you dine, when you dine, or where you dine, creative Irish cuisine – underpinned by impeccable service – is at the heart of everything we do at Dromoland Castle. This is Irish country living at its very best.
At Dromoland Castle our menus feature the finest seasonal and local produce.
We’re proud to work with the best of Irish ingredients and suppliers, including:
- Burren Smokehouse, Lisdoonvarna, Co. Clare
- Garrihy Sea Foods, Doolin, Co Clare
- CSFish, Doonbeg, Co Clare
- Star Sea Foods, Kenmare, Co Kerry
- St Tola Goats Cheese, Ennistymon, Co Clare
- Cratloe Hills Cheese, Cratloe, Co Clare
- The Herb Garden, Organic Produce, Stonehall, Co Clare
- Newmarket-on-Fergus Family Butchers, Co Clare
- Con Woods, Herbs & Salad, Newmarket-on-Fergus Co Clare
- Gourmet Game, Scariff, Co Clare
- Meere’s Pork Products, Quin, Co Clare
- Toons Bridge Dairy, Macroom, Co Cork
- The Friendly Farmer Poultry, Athenry, Co Galway
Book now & get our Best Rate!
Two Night Escape
Experience the magic of Dromoland Castle. From the moment you drive through the Estate and see the castle at the end of the beautiful sweeping drive, you can be guaranteed a very special stay.
The Perfect Proposal
Planning on making the ultimate commitment? Come to Dromoland Castle and let us set the scene for a fairy tale proposal like no other.
Hawk Walks at The Castle
One-night bed and breakfast. One hour hawk walk on the estate. Fly, handle and interact with our collection of raptors and owls. Dinner in The Earl of Thomond Restaurant.