Dromoland Castle – A way of life
Hospitality is a vocation, not just a job, and it takes special talents and commitment to be a hospitality professional.
Our team is characterised by diligent, talented people who genuinely love hospitality; who delight in taking care of guests; who strive for quality and excellence; who are friendly and positive; who are highly motivated and enthusiastic; who instinctively will always go that extra mile to create the magic of Dromoland!
Equally, knowledge and experience are prized, and we welcome talented candidates from across the globe who have worked in other comparable hotels and whose expertise will enhance what we already do.
In applying to join our team, you will need to be prepared for the mental and physical challenges that comes with working in hospitality as well as the opportunities this unique five-star property will provide.
Dromoland Castle Hotel, Co. Clare are currently recruiting Accommodation Assistants for the Christmas season (December and New Year).
Ideal candidate will be responsible for: -
- Maintaining Five Star Accommodation Standards.
- Servicing and cleaning of bedrooms and some public areas.
- Create a warm, friendly, and comfortable environment for our guests.
- Ensuring a high level of security throughout the hotel.
- Maintaining and stocking of accommodation trolley.
- Cleaning equipment.
Candidate needs to meet the following criteria: -
- Possess previous experience in accommodation but further training will be organised.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be well organised and have a level of high service standards and ability to work under pressure.
- Have a friendly, chatty and outgoing personality.
Working schedule is from Monday – Sunday along with a variety of shifts available, however, due to nature of our business, flexibility is required. Full training is provided.
Please reply by submitting an updated CV to Careers@Dromoland.ie by Friday 20th November, 2020.
In conjunction with Senior Chefs the ideal candidate will be responsible for: -
- Food preparation in assigned section of the Kitchen.
- Maintaining a high level of personal and operative hygiene.
- Adhering to Food Hygiene and HACCP systems already in place.
- Opening and closing procedures of the section.
- Assisting in other sections of the Resort’s Kitchens when required.
Candidate need to meet the following criteria: -
- Have 3rd level qualification.
- Have previous kitchen experience.
- Have a level of high service standards.
- Must be focused on standards with excellent attention to detail.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Accommodation on property.
- Free car parking.
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty.
- Access to discounted accommodation and food & beverage (subject to availability).
- Uniforms items and Dry Cleaning service provided free of charge.
- Wide range of activities throughout the estate at discounted staff rates. (Archery, Falconry, Golf etc).
- Professional training and development opportunities.
Full training is provided, however, working as part of a team, the ideal candidate will be guided by the Senior Team. Working schedule is from Monday – Sunday along with a variety of shifts available, however, due to nature of our business, flexibility is required.
Pastry, Culinary Skills, Food Prep